AC Drive China Forum
Forum » Inverters » 7.5kW frequency inverter
Topics: 7.5kW frequency inverter on Inverters
Start by
Noesy
10-16-2012 09:23 AM

7.5kW frequency inverter

I bought a 7.5kW frequency inverter from yours, and got a few questions:

1. wobble frequency. What is this? When should we use it and how?

2. is it possible to order as a spare parts keyboards for inverters? What is the price for them and how many sizes do you have?

3. Digital Inputs / Digital Outputs – is it SINK or SOURCE type? (NPN/PNP) is it possible to set it in some parameters or by jumpers?

4. have you got in your offer inverters with “fire type” input / output? It is special inverter which can be used in garage in big buildings for example.

5. have you got inverters with certification for work in lift / elevator application?

6. have you got software which can be used for configuration of inverters i.e. using MODBUS protocol?

7. we are not sure how to explain customers that he is buying frequency inverter where he has got information that his inverter has 7.5 or 11 kW of power. Can you help us with this. Normally there should be only one value. I.e. this inverter is 7.5 kW. This is its continuous power. What do you mean by work in “P mode” and “G mode”?
10-16-2012 03:28 PM
Top #2
inverters
10-16-2012 03:28 PM
1. wobble frequency. What is this? When should we use it and how? It's used in textile, the machine needs a wobble frequency for up and down movement, for example the mid-frequency is 50Hz, the minimum frequency is 45Hz and the maximum is 55Hz.

2. is it possible to order as a spare parts keyboards for the frequency inverter? What is the price for them and how many sizes do you have? Yeah, we can supply you the keyboards separately, just two types, the small one(include 1 phase 0.4kW and 0.75kW) and the big one(all the rest models).

3. Digital Inputs / Digital Outputs – is it SINK or SOURCE type? (NPN/PNP) is it possible to set it in some parameters or by jumpers? You see the parameters list in user manual, the P0.00 is for digital frequency setting. for analog control you can set P0.01 to 2/3 and wiring accordingly.

4. have you got in your offer inverters with “fire type” input / output? It is special inverter which can be used in garage in big buildings for example. I have not heard of it, to determine the inverter is suitable for it or not, we need to know the exact function for such applications.

5. have you got inverters with certification for work in lift / elevator application? sorry, we don't have it, just can be used in staircase, not the vertical ones.

6. have you got software which can be used for configuration of inverters i.e. using MODBUS protocol? Yeah, we have one, I will send you.

7. we are not sure how to explain customers that he is buying frequency inverter where he has got information that his inverter has 7.5 or 11 kW of power. Can you help us with this. Normally there should be only one value. I.e. this inverter is 7.5 kW. This is its continuous power. What do you mean by work in “P mode” and “G mode”?
All the frequency inverters default power is the front part, means 6000-37R5GB/3011PB is 7.5kW. Only if you want the inverter being used in pump & fan(light load) specially, the model power can be 11kW but there are few hardware we need to change before it goes out factory. The advantage is customer can buy a 11kW inverter for pump & fan by a 7.5kW cost, it's economic.

Hope I explain well.
Reply to Thread