Forum » Energy Saving Solutions » Direct Drives like Torque Motor
Topics: Direct Drives like Torque Motor on Energy Saving Solutions
Start by
Ricar
08-15-2012 04:30 AM

Direct Drives like Torque Motor

Dear,
I have a important question about Torque Motor:
In which large industrial machines already found the engine torque applied?
anyone know reputable companies already using this technology?

Regards.
08-15-2012 04:31 AM
Top #2
Lesn
08-15-2012 04:31 AM
Very interesting topic. But now the popular control method for 3 phase PMSM motor is FOC, which can use torque mode or speed mode to control the motor. For the torque motor, I don't know about it. Anyone knows detail about it,please comment.
08-15-2012 04:32 AM
Top #3
Simon
Torque motor, used to (even now) mean high torque, low speed (high motor poles), mostly frameless. from Brush DC to brushless, PMSM. kollmorgen, Exxx etc are some leaders for that torque motor application in dustry. As to end-customer name, i think really lots of where need fast response, simple design, zero back-lash, smooth moving with compact size etc.

As to control, the same to control Brush DC (for very precise, smooth but low speed control, just DC drive) and PMSM Brushless (most update and same to control servo using FOC or sine wave).
Top #4
Bosi
High resolution torque motor is also used instead of motor+gear. Some of torque motors need high voltage drive (800 Volts) and can get also to high speed.
08-15-2012 04:33 AM
Top #5
Dosko
08-15-2012 04:33 AM
Hydraulic Tube Benders can be dirty and inefficient, but I'm sure that is part of your reason for looking into torque motors. Georgii Kobold has a broad range of Torque Motors; they are available in IP67, IP65 Round (KTY-R), IP54 sQuare (KTY-Q), IP54 pancake/Flat (KTY-F) as well as stainless steel torque motors with nominal torques from 6.5 to 270 Nm. Each series comes in 3-4 diameters with 3-4 stack lengths.
Typical applications are in the medical, food/beverage, machine tool/automation and printing/packaging industries.
08-30-2012 11:26 AM
Top #6
Rizal
08-30-2012 11:26 AM
I have to show my appreciation to you for baniilg me out of this setting. Just after researching throughout the world wide web and coming across methods which are not powerful, I assumed my life was well over. Living without the approaches to the difficulties you have solved by means of the review is a critical case, as well as the kind which may have negatively damaged my career if I hadn't discovered your web blog. Your primary understanding and kindness in touching every part was priceless. I am not sure what I would've done if I had not come across such a subject like this. I'm able to at this point look ahead to my future. Thank you very much for your specialized and result oriented help. I will not be reluctant to refer your web sites to anyone who would like direction about this matter.
Reply to Thread