AC Drive China Forum
Forum » Introduce Yourself & Company » Helwig Carbon Products Inc
Topics: Helwig Carbon Products Inc on Introduce Yourself & Company
Start by
Helwig Carbon
09-08-2013 09:55 PM

Helwig Carbon Products Inc

I'm a independent Sales Representative for Helwig Carbon Products Inc., Milwaukee, WI. We are a American owned 4th generation industry leader in the manufacturing of carbon brushes, brush holders, shaft grounding kits and mechanical carbons for almost 85 years. I have been representing them for over 12 years now and really enjoy helping customers in the northern Illinois to central Wisconsin area solve their AC/DC motor needs. Our philosophy is not just supplying a carbon brush. We can offer on site survey inspections to gather all the information necessary to supply the proper brush for your specific application and environmental needs. In return, this will provide optimal performance, longer brush life and less maintenance, reducing overall costs.

I also represent ICC, Industrial Commutator Corporation, Maryville, TN in the same area and also cover all of Minnesota and Iowa. ICC manufactures slip rings and commutators of all sizes but specialize in 100HP motors and above. They have the same philosophy as Helwig and believe in using only the highest quality materials in manufacturing their products and highly believe that on time delivery, quality parts and strong customer service is what makes partnerships succeed. We realize the importance of fast turn around time and offer options to meet every customers needs.

If you are located in any of these areas and need these type of services feel free to send me a invitation to connect, outside these areas please contact either of these companies direct at the numbers below and they will be happy to assist you, or you can check us out on the web.
Reply to Thread